Frequently Asked Questions

Viking Bucks are money that can be deposited onto your Viking Bucks meal card to be used at any BBCC dining location.

Viking Bucks make your Student ID card work just like a prepaid debit card. You deposit money into the fund and use the card for food purchases. As you purchase items, your balance declines. Your Student ID works as your meal card.

You can purchase Viking Bucks directly online by clicking the Shop Now link on this website.

Lost or stolen Student ID cards can be replaced. If you need a replacement card, please contact the Residence Hall Manager at (509) 793-2291 or (509) 793-2292.